The SC Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS)
The South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS) is the cabinet-level agency charged with ensuring the provision of quality services to prevent or reduce the negative consequences of substance use and addictions.
DAODAS partners with public, private and social sector organizations to provide quality prevention, intervention and treatment services for the citizens of South Carolina.
Download the most recent ADSAP program brochure.
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- National Prevention Week 2013: Using Our Voices to Champion Positive Choices
- National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day 2013
- Happy 40th Birthday, MFP!
- Explore the new SAMHSA.gov
- Working with Boston to Recover
- IASA/OIASA Prevention and Recovery Newsletter – Spring 2013 Issue
- SAMHSA’s Advisory Committee Meetings – April 10, 11, 12
- Affordable Care Act Third Anniversary
- Smoking Rates High Among Persons with Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Project Evolve: More Opportunities for Your Participation and Feedback