The SC Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS)
The South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS) is the cabinet-level agency charged with ensuring the provision of quality services to prevent or reduce the negative consequences of substance use and addictions.
DAODAS partners with public, private and social sector organizations to provide quality prevention, intervention and treatment services for the citizens of South Carolina.
Download the most recent ADSAP program brochure.
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- You’re Invited to the Q&A Session About the Opioid Overdose Toolkit
- Join the Great American Smokeout on November 21!
- Excessive Use of Alcohol and Cocaine is a Bad Idea
- Advancing the Behavioral Health of American Indian/Alaska Native Communities
- Continuing the Conversation
- A Different Kind of Birthday
- Behavioral Health in the United States
- Together on the Pathways to Wellness: Recovery and Efforts to Strengthen Viral Hepatitis Services
- Celebrating Recovery Month in 2013: Together on Pathways to Wellness
- Using Health IT to Integrate Behavioral Health and Primary Care Information