The SC Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS)
The South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS) is the cabinet-level agency charged with ensuring the provision of quality services to prevent or reduce the negative consequences of substance use and addictions.
DAODAS partners with public, private and social sector organizations to provide quality prevention, intervention and treatment services for the citizens of South Carolina.
Download the most recent ADSAP program brochure.
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- Family Acceptance of LGBT Young People Leads to Better Behavioral Health Outcomes
- Taking a Stand against Bullying
- Fentanyl-Laced Heroin can Kill, but there are Steps we can Take to Save Lives
- Your Q&A Session on the Opioid Overdose Toolkit (Rescheduled)
- Measuring the Rising and Falling Behavioral Health Barometer
- Lights, Camera, Action: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Latest “Talk. They Hear You.” Public Service Announcement
- Nationwide Enrollment for Health Care Coverage Surged in December
- Making Recovery from Mental Illness and Addiction the Expectation, not the Exception
- SAMHSA Holds Seminar on Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Join the Great American Smokeout on November 21!