Behavioral Health Resources
Circle Park is in every sense a service agency, and its staff is heavily involved in interagency and community activities. Circle Park strives for success in building and maintaining supportive community relationships through close collaboration with area businesses, schools, churches, and service providers in Florence County.
If your organization needs educational materials, or other resources related to Alcohol and Drug Abuse please contact us at 665-9349.
Speakers BureauCircle Park frequently provides speakers for area schools, churches and civic organizations.
Educational MaterialsCircle Park stockpiles brochures, pamphlets, fact sheets and other materials on substance abuse and family therapy issues for distribution to the public free of charge. If you need such materials, please contact us at (843) 665-9349.
Other ResourcesLinks to other behavioral health resources
The SC Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS)The South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS) is the cabinet-level agency charged with ensuring the provision of quality services to prevent or reduce the negative consequences of substance use and addictions.
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- You’re Invited to the Q&A Session About the Opioid Overdose Toolkit
- Join the Great American Smokeout on November 21!
- Excessive Use of Alcohol and Cocaine is a Bad Idea
- Advancing the Behavioral Health of American Indian/Alaska Native Communities
- Continuing the Conversation
- A Different Kind of Birthday
- Behavioral Health in the United States
- Together on the Pathways to Wellness: Recovery and Efforts to Strengthen Viral Hepatitis Services
- Celebrating Recovery Month in 2013: Together on Pathways to Wellness
- Using Health IT to Integrate Behavioral Health and Primary Care Information