Behavioral Health Resources
Circle Park is in every sense a service agency, and its staff is heavily involved in interagency and community activities. Circle Park strives for success in building and maintaining supportive community relationships through close collaboration with area businesses, schools, churches, and service providers in Florence County.
If your organization needs educational materials, or other resources related to Alcohol and Drug Abuse please contact us at 665-9349.
Speakers BureauCircle Park frequently provides speakers for area schools, churches and civic organizations.
Educational MaterialsCircle Park stockpiles brochures, pamphlets, fact sheets and other materials on substance abuse and family therapy issues for distribution to the public free of charge. If you need such materials, please contact us at (843) 665-9349.
Other ResourcesLinks to other behavioral health resources
The SC Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS)The South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS) is the cabinet-level agency charged with ensuring the provision of quality services to prevent or reduce the negative consequences of substance use and addictions.
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- National Prevention Week 2013: Using Our Voices to Champion Positive Choices
- National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day 2013
- Happy 40th Birthday, MFP!
- Explore the new SAMHSA.gov
- Working with Boston to Recover
- IASA/OIASA Prevention and Recovery Newsletter – Spring 2013 Issue
- SAMHSA’s Advisory Committee Meetings – April 10, 11, 12
- Affordable Care Act Third Anniversary
- Smoking Rates High Among Persons with Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Project Evolve: More Opportunities for Your Participation and Feedback