News and Events
For more information about current events at Circle Park, please contact us.
Underage Drinking-Are You Willing to Pay the Price?Underage Drinking-Are You Willing to Pay the Price?
Be Safe Be SmartBe Safe Be Smart!
PromDon’t Let Drinking Ruin Your Prom
I Need A Parent…PSA video on Parential Involvement on Underage Drinking Prevention
Parenting Conference 2012 -Circle Park's Annual Parenting Conference discusses the topic "Parents' Just Don't Understand"
Underage drinking education campaign focuses on parentsUnderage drinking education campaign focuses on parents
Dilapidated Drug DenCircle Park demolishes dilapidated drug den
Fitness Room Grant awarded to Chrysalis CenterFitness Room Grant awarded to Chrysalis Center
Smoke Free Florence Campaign Concludes with Numerous AccomplishmentsSmoke Free Florence Campaign Concludes with Numerous Accomplishments
Circle Park Awarded Seventh Consecutive Three-Year CARF AccreditationCircle Park Behavioral Health Services has been re-accredited by CARF
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- You’re Invited to the Q&A Session About the Opioid Overdose Toolkit
- Join the Great American Smokeout on November 21!
- Excessive Use of Alcohol and Cocaine is a Bad Idea
- Advancing the Behavioral Health of American Indian/Alaska Native Communities
- Continuing the Conversation
- A Different Kind of Birthday
- Behavioral Health in the United States
- Together on the Pathways to Wellness: Recovery and Efforts to Strengthen Viral Hepatitis Services
- Celebrating Recovery Month in 2013: Together on Pathways to Wellness
- Using Health IT to Integrate Behavioral Health and Primary Care Information