News and Events
For more information about current events at Circle Park, please contact us.
PromDon’t Let Drinking Ruin Your Prom
I Need A Parent…PSA video on Parential Involvement on Underage Drinking Prevention
Parenting Conference 2012 -Circle Park's Annual Parenting Conference discusses the topic "Parents' Just Don't Understand"
Underage drinking education campaign focuses on parentsUnderage drinking education campaign focuses on parents
Dilapidated Drug DenCircle Park demolishes dilapidated drug den
Fitness Room Grant awarded to Chrysalis CenterFitness Room Grant awarded to Chrysalis Center
Smoke Free Florence Campaign Concludes with Numerous AccomplishmentsSmoke Free Florence Campaign Concludes with Numerous Accomplishments
Circle Park Awarded Seventh Consecutive Three-Year CARF AccreditationCircle Park Behavioral Health Services has been re-accredited by CARF
Florence County Coalition Drug Free Communites Grant AwardedThe Florence County Coalition for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention coalition is a recipient of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) FY12 Grant.
Bath SaltsBath salts ingestion, dangerous new drug
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- National Prevention Week 2013: Using Our Voices to Champion Positive Choices
- National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day 2013
- Happy 40th Birthday, MFP!
- Explore the new SAMHSA.gov
- Working with Boston to Recover
- IASA/OIASA Prevention and Recovery Newsletter – Spring 2013 Issue
- SAMHSA’s Advisory Committee Meetings – April 10, 11, 12
- Affordable Care Act Third Anniversary
- Smoking Rates High Among Persons with Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Project Evolve: More Opportunities for Your Participation and Feedback