News and Events
For more information about current events at Circle Park, please contact us.
Underage Drinking-Are You Willing to Pay the Price?Underage Drinking-Are You Willing to Pay the Price?
Be Safe Be SmartBe Safe Be Smart!
PromDon’t Let Drinking Ruin Your Prom
I Need A Parent…PSA video on Parential Involvement on Underage Drinking Prevention
Parenting Conference 2012 -Circle Park's Annual Parenting Conference discusses the topic "Parents' Just Don't Understand"
Underage drinking education campaign focuses on parentsUnderage drinking education campaign focuses on parents
Dilapidated Drug DenCircle Park demolishes dilapidated drug den
Fitness Room Grant awarded to Chrysalis CenterFitness Room Grant awarded to Chrysalis Center
Smoke Free Florence Campaign Concludes with Numerous AccomplishmentsSmoke Free Florence Campaign Concludes with Numerous Accomplishments
Circle Park Awarded Seventh Consecutive Three-Year CARF AccreditationCircle Park Behavioral Health Services has been re-accredited by CARF
Behavioral Health News: Latest News
- Family Acceptance of LGBT Young People Leads to Better Behavioral Health Outcomes
- Taking a Stand against Bullying
- Fentanyl-Laced Heroin can Kill, but there are Steps we can Take to Save Lives
- Your Q&A Session on the Opioid Overdose Toolkit (Rescheduled)
- Measuring the Rising and Falling Behavioral Health Barometer
- Lights, Camera, Action: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Latest “Talk. They Hear You.” Public Service Announcement
- Nationwide Enrollment for Health Care Coverage Surged in December
- Making Recovery from Mental Illness and Addiction the Expectation, not the Exception
- SAMHSA Holds Seminar on Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Join the Great American Smokeout on November 21!