Administrative Assistant II
Performs assigned administrative tasks, independently or under supervision.
1. Performs administrative and clerical duties, including computer operations, typing and filing.
2. Receives clients and visitors and answers and directs telephone calls. Responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares correspondence, reports and other written materials, ensuring accuracy, proper format and neatness.
4. Performs general office functions as requested, to include, conducting client intakes, fee collection, mail distribution and files management.
5. Performs all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Associate Degree and two years of clerical or administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be familiar with office protocol and procedures, understand computer operations, and type at a corrected rate of 60 WPM. Ability to work effectively with staff and clients is essential.
Send resume to:
Human Resources Office
Circle Park BHS
P.O. Box 6196
Florence, SC 29502-6196
No Phone Calls
Part-Time Laboratory Assistant Position Available